April 17, 2011 3:29 PM
Ever since I hang up the pictures of Darrielle playing at ECP, she has been bugging me to bring her to play sand.. So yesterday, we brought her to East Coast Park to have some fun at the beach.. I was skeptical at first as the last time I brought her to the beach, she hates the sand.. Out of the sudden, she likes sand? How can it be?
Anyway, she took a nap at home.. Then we took train down to Ah Hia's office to meet him since it's near ECP from his side.. Treat my darling to Happy Meal coz she has been eyeing on the bird toy that comes with it..
Bought these Tee shirt at OP on Friday.. :D
Saw some hanbok at Ah Hia's office, so dress up in them for fun.. Love it!
After lazing around for awhile, we head off to ECP!
I forgot to bring along Ah Hia's change of clothes coz I was rushing out of house.. Thankfully he brought along his own Tee shirt and shorts.. Phewww!
And surprisingly, Darrielle loves the sand! So I went and buy a beach toy set for her even though she already has one at home.. Hahaa..
As the sun begins to set, we prepared to leave.. Dust the sand off her body and gave her a change of fresh clothes.. We will come back again when Ah Hia is not so busy with his work anymore, with extra clothing for everyone coz we will go swimming in the sea the next time round! Yipee!! We are totally looking forward to this..
Had Taiwanese Porridge for dinner, then drove to Geylang for durian! Totally craving for it since the season is here again..

Ah Hia being the durian expert bought 4 for $28 only! I wasn't allowed to get off the car coz he doesn't like the idea of me seen in Geylang.. LOL! Nevertheless, the durian is yummy!!
I love you both, my big Darling and small Darling.. Muacks!
P.S BTW, anyone taking Korean language class? Can share some info with me please?




