<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11537554?origin\x3dhttp://ourlittledarlinggirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
October 30, 2010 10:38 PM

This Huili have been raving to me about the super yummy fish'n'chips she had tried in Sembawang Shopping Centre, so much so that it makes me drool la.. So we meet up one afternoon for lunch together.. Oh.. So, it's actually Aston's Crispy Fish.. This is my first time at Aston.. Had wanted to try this restaurant for quite some time, but never had the chance until now..

We each ordered the Crispy Fried Fish set that comes with 2 sides each.. Chosen rice and mashed potatoes for my sides as Darrielle is a rice lover..



It is truely, crispy.. LOL! The portion is good, but maybe coz I was still having flu, thus it affected my appetite and tastebud.. :(


Darrielle with her rice + mash potato sauce.. Very busy eating.. hahaa..



Enen with her mashed potatoes and Huili's french fries.. Yummm..

Hi~ Huihui! She was born just the day before me and Ah Hia start out.. She is such a sweetie pie, and a fan of my singing.. When we was in the cab, I had carried her as Enen wans to sit in Huili's lap.. But she started fussing too and cries.. So I tried to sooth her by singing, she stop immediately.. When the song ends, and if I didn't move on to another song fast enough, she will start crying again.. Darrielle becames terribly jealous of her coz she sees me hugging Huihui, singing to her and patting her to sleep.. LOL

After lunch, we get the girls changed into their swimsuit.. Wah, after changing, even before me and Huili are ready to leave, those girls are already out of sight..

Enen was screaming throughout.. She was a little scare, but Darrielle was her gut booster.. LOL..







Fun~ Fun~ Fun~

I'm so looking forwards to our Farm Trip next Friday~ Ah Hia had been away in Muar, Malaysia since Tuesday and will continue to be away until near end of next week.. Oh, how we miss him so much.. Darrielle had been asking me, Daddy where where? Daddy 做工ar? Then sometimes she tries to press press press on my phone, telling me 要S-M-S Daddy.. Really wish for the week to fly pass soon..

2 Comments:

Try the black pepper fish! I always eat that when i go SSC.

Try not to go during peak hour. Cause I think they cannot handle the crowd. The standard dropped, no matter the food or attitude when it's full.

By Blogger Unknown, at November 05, 2010 9:53 PM  

Elin

wah~ ok.. will try it the nxt time.. I wen on off peak period, really quiet.. So I guess that's why the service was good and prompt enough ba..

By Blogger Rem, at November 09, 2010 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment