<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11537554?origin\x3dhttp://ourlittledarlinggirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
September 13, 2010 6:20 AM

Our Anniversary came and passed on 11th September..

2 months ago, Ah Hia asked me if I had any plans for our anniversary celebration.. I was already thinking about it, but seriously have no clues yet.. He on the other hand, already have a good event in mind.. My 1st concert ever!

Started preparing myself as soon as Darrielle goes off to nap..


Corset; it's really a hassle to put on.. I bought it since February for my CNY.. But didn't wear it until now coz it's really too frustration to try to secure the buttons.. So I prepared early, switched on the air con and prepare to sweat while fighting with the piece of 'cloth'.. But thankfully it's not that difficult this time round.. I got it well and in place, buttoned up within 20mins.. Draw the strings securely and ask my mum to tie it properly for me.. Phew~

But after putting it on, it makes u feels as if all the effort is really worth it.. Especially the look on Ah Hia's face when he sees me that afternoon.. :D

It's also the first time I tried putting on fake eyelash.. Not as hazardous as I imagine as my hands have been used to putting on double eyelid stickers for so many years now.. Just that I still find this falsies and most on the market, slightly toooo long.. Hmmm...



My plan was to bring him to ThanYin for dinner.. But we got an excellent slot at the carpark so ThanYin is kinda out of the way.. Walk around to hunt for food.. Finally settled at Starz Restaurant for their International Buffet..

Waiting for the restaurant to start the buffet..

Nice ambience and setting..

My plate and my choice of food

Ah Hia's plate and his choice of food

We do have a different palate for food.. I likes raw things like sake sashimi, fresh oysters, I love seafood especially cockles.. Ah Hia hates all thing fishy.. I think he would vomit if you make him try to swallow a cockle.. LOL.. He loves vege(actually, I love it too.. But he likes them more than I do) and those 'safer' food.. hahah...

Some photos of the spread:






The crews are prompt in refilling of water and clearing of plates.. Wet towels are served toward the end of the dining..


I think it's around $49.90 for each adult..

After dinner, it's just nice in time for the concert! It's a concert by Tsai Chin, a singer whom Ah Hia likes alot.. Initially when I got to know that we are going for her concert, I was like 'Wow..............' hahahahha! But I guess I would enjoy it too since her songs are so famous and I do know how to sing most of it!





And you guys know what, after the concert I'm now a Tsai Chin fan too.. Her vocal is *thumbs up*, but it's more on her charisma and humor that attracts me.. Humourous and humble yet dignified at the same time.. I can't stop humming her songs for the next 3 days.. LOL

Here's my Anniversary gift to Ah Hia, a GPS:



I believe it would comes in very handy for him as he is always driving in and out of Malaysia nowadays.. Read some reviews online and grab it from Comex on the 2nd last day with Darrielle in tow.. heheheh..

Happy Anniversary Darling Ah Hia.. How time flies and one year feels like 3 months, but at the same time, we felt as if we had known each others for years.. Thanks for being supportive to me, always doting on me so much, forgiving my scatter-minded-ness, guiding me along.. You knows that when you dote on Darrielle, it pleases me more than when you actually dote on me.. I knows of the efforts and sacrifices that you have put in to keep our relationship.. I love you and wishes more sweet years ahead to our love.. *kiss*

7 Comments:

Wow u look very pretty in that corset! May I know where did you get it?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 23, 2010 12:08 AM  

The corset is real pretty!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 23, 2010 1:02 AM  

Hi!

Thanks ladies~

I got the corset from *De'Corselet* unit no: DFL25, Bugis Street

:D

And oh.. I did some modification to the corset by sewing on 2 slabs of thick black ribbon to the back as i wan to wear a bra with it for extra support and shape :)

By Blogger Rem, at September 23, 2010 9:53 AM  

WAH!! this post make me wanna get my corset ASAP. Maybe after my payday. =p babe!! my lost all my contacts coz my retarded phone reboot by it's own!! #$@$@ sms me ur num na. =) meet up soon!!

By Blogger Daw Chamjurii, at September 29, 2010 1:27 PM  

Daw:

gogogo! i'm sure it will look very very nice on you!

smsed u already :D

By Blogger Rem, at September 29, 2010 3:36 PM  

Is the buffet at Star Restaurant good and worthwhile??? I'm wanting to try it!

By Anonymous MissyCher, at October 08, 2010 5:09 PM  

MissyCher

the restaurant food variety is soso.. But good that it's still fresh enough.. it's worth a try if u happens to be at Hard Rock Hotel, but not worth the effort if u have to specially make ur way there la..

By Blogger Rem, at October 09, 2010 6:38 PM  

Post a Comment