Caught Toy Story 3 last Sunday with friends..

Quite a touching movie but maybe coz i'm not a very toy person, I didn't cry.. Wendy who sat next to me was like weeping away.. Darrielle was so enticed in the beginning she was ignoring me even when I tried to speak to her.. But being the restless girl she is, the last 30 mins of the movie she is bugging me.. 'Mummy.. Shhh Shhh.. 去.. Shhh Shhh..' I told her, it's ok, you are wearing your diaper, pee in it.. Later, 'Mummy.. Nnnggg Nnnggg.. 去.. Nnnggg Nnnggg.. 去..' *faint*
After the movie, we go to Marina Square as I was hoping to let Darrielle take part in their Coverkid Contest.. But who knows they ran out of Young Parent Magazines there, no YP mag, no coupon, no contest =(
At Times when I went away to hunt for Young Parent Magazine..But nevermind.. I got a free small pot worth $120 from Delphi.. =D
Had our dinner at Pasta de Waraku.. Had been wanting to go back there since my 1st time there last year..

You ask her to do 美美 and she did this which is really 不美..
Chhuuuu~
Wonder who is she trying to kiss huh~
Say grace before mummum..

Slurp~ She seems to love the corn soup and curry rice better than the pasta..
Halfway through the meal, Uncle Dan who happens to be around Marina Square pop by to say Hi.. :DAfter dinner, it's dessert time.. Uncle Theo suggest Anderson, and I thought i hear him say Macpherson.. LOL..
Give you the pattern more than badminton look while waiting for ice cream!
The as usual order, Vanilla..
Yummm~
Digging into Sharon's ice-cream..
See her gluttony look..

Reach home quite late, but Darrielle is still so energetic from the sugar rush.. haha..
This is the pot I got, and frankly speaking, this is of good quality man!And oh! Wendy went missing halfway through and came back with clothing from Fox Baby for Darrielle! She have been really generous with Darrielle lo.. Will show the clothes next time round!
Am on MC yesterday and today as I was having bad episode of diarrhea and vomiting.. So took this chance to blog.. Have had high fever yesterday and Ah Hia came down after his work for visit.. Sweet tender loving care, made me cold towel for my forehead and soothing touch on my back when I'm vomiting.. Even took the trouble to go out and get me a bottle of Glucolin as I have none of it at home while my mum wipe up something for his dinner.. All these after a long day at work for him.. Thank you Darling.. =) I'm recovering now although still weak inside.. Going to pick up Darrielle early from school now!
5 Comments:
take care babe =) and your girl is so cute with all those facial expressions =P
By , at July 02, 2010 10:15 PM
hey.. i tink u were actually have stomach flu or mild food poisoning.. better take care not have any milk products or raw foods! i had my round and the A&E wasnt exactly a place u would enjoy. take care!
By Hazel Ong, at July 03, 2010 11:36 PM
vivaluve,
She is always so comical, especially when she is happy.. hahaha..
By Rem, at July 04, 2010 4:12 PM
Hazel,
GP said it's food poisoning.. although it's mild, but it's definitely an awful experience..
By Rem, at July 04, 2010 4:13 PM
oh okie.. yea.. totally sucks esp wen u keep running to the toilet.. take care!!
By Hazel Ong, at July 15, 2010 10:31 PM






