June 7, 2010 9:36 PM
Brought Darling to Cineleisure on a Sunday two weeks ago with other friends..
Sitting in the train, the famous crossdresser boarded the train at Yishun..

For unknown reason, she kept staring at him.. Maybe for his bad dress sense..
I notice her staring, I thought it's funny.. So i took a snap and kept my cam.. Who know the next second she broke out crying..
I think she really doesn't likes what she see.. The aunties sitting on the opposite seats started chuckling when they saw her cry.. Carried her, she buried her face into my shoulder to shut what she doesn't wans to see.. Become a koala bear and fell asleep..
At Cineleisure we catched Shrek The Final Chapter

Very simple plot and story, but light hearted and enlightening too.. =)
Peeping around at the arcade outside the cinema..After movie, we walk to Somerset 313's Marche for dinner..
Like hamster.. hahah..

Before mummum must say Grace.. :D
Some german asparagus soup..

Not that nice.. It's light.. I love my soup creamy.. I perfer their Mushroom Soup..
Salmon pasta..

Tangy yet creamy at the same time.. I love this..
Ice cream time!
I'm a Vanilla Ice Cream person :D

AHHHHHH~
Nomnomnom~
Cheeky smile..

Moooo~ She didn't wan to get down the cow.. hahahaa..
I likes Marche alot.. I'm someone whom *sups* on visual appetite too.. Love pretty things, deco, and people..




