April 18, 2010 5:05 PM
Ah Hia and me brought Darrielle to ECP on Saturday..
Wanna let her try the beach, and some friends wanted her to be their subject for photography session..
So here we are..
*This entry is going to be really photo-heavy*


At the beach, she only dares to play in the sand.. I tried to put her into the waves, she got freaked out and refuse to let me go.. haha.. ok.. so no choice.. On the sand we stay..
You should see her face wen she 1st step on the sand, features twisted with discomfort and disgust with the grainy feelings.. LOL..
After a short while, it start raining..
So we quickly pack and took shelter in Macs..
Waiting for Mummy to get her lunch ready..


I always wrap her up like this at home after bath.. =D


I forgot to bring along a spoon, so we use the Macfurry spoon from Macs.. It's easy to grip to her age.. nice!



After her porridge, she move on to our fries.. See the way she *sup* the sauce, she practically pick that from her Ah Ma.. and it's not tomato sauce ok.. It is the garlic chilli sauce which I like alot..
Rain continue to fall, there is no fun in ECP anymore.. So we got Darrielle changed and move on to Changi Airport T3..


Stop for a while at their playground then it's dinnertime!
Head to T1 for yummy Popeye Chicken! *lick*
Look at her tantrum face.. hahaha!!

Big Head Toddler.. hahah!

I love this pic..

Had a full day of fun.. By the time we reach home, Darrielle is dozing off from fatigue already.. =)




