STEP OUT
Step Out, Private Event for Single Moms/ Single Parents
There will be a private event for Single Moms/ Single parents this month at SMU.
Highlights include a mini job fair, Free samples of milk powder/ diapers, Infomation on infantcare, various subsidies available to help struggling young/single parents, how to file documents in Court, ect.
Please help to spread the words to Single parents you know, as this event would be of help to them.
Venue: SMU Law School Lobby
Date: 6 Mar 2010 (Saturday)
Time: 1pm
Please pre-register with Samuel at babybear@search.per.sg, your Name, Age, Occupation, Email address. Alternatively, you can simply sms/call to pre-register or for enquiries too @ 83820330
Preferably within this 2 days or by end of this week.
9 Comments:
wah...ur blog very informative for the mummies ler :-)
By ohmywtf, at March 08, 2010 12:16 PM
SAD!! I missed it. =(
By Daw, at March 09, 2010 11:33 PM
so is you on that day! i was wondering so familiar..
By i loves DJ, at March 12, 2010 10:32 AM
Hi
How did you slim down so fast?
By , at March 14, 2010 5:24 AM
Hi Anonymous,
Thanks for the compliment.. But I'm considered slow as compared to other young mommies.. haha..
Age does have a part to play.. Breastfeeding burns 500 cals a day..
Other than that, nothing much as I too lazy to exercise.. I do watch my diet though..
Cheers,
Rem
By Rem, at March 14, 2010 4:59 PM
hi prett mummy... mind link up? www.stresson.blogspot.com
By Stress Margaret, at April 03, 2010 12:16 AM
Hi Rem,
I've been reading your blog about your single motherhood journey. I miss your writing. Are you still maintaining this blog?
Looking forward! :)
By , at June 03, 2010 7:11 AM
Update update? (:
By , at June 08, 2010 2:08 AM
looking forward to your next update :)
By , at June 19, 2010 1:40 AM






