<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11537554?origin\x3dhttp://ourlittledarlinggirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
January 23, 2010 10:17 PM

Just sharing some randomness..


Some randon afternoon in Darling's office, sitting at his place.. hahaa.. This is just a temporary chair.. He had ordered another Director's chair which sleek and cool, yet comfy at the same time lo.. But it would only reaches in Feb..

His office is done up really nicely, all thanks to his Interior Designer mind.. hehehe.. Would try to post up a pic of it after everything is in place.. :D

Sharing our random lunch in Johor Bahru during one random Saturday which was half biz trip..


Darling ordered salmon steak, which he realise he didn't like.. He find it fishy.. But I think it's nicely done, and delightfully finished it.. :D


I ordered Beef Lagsana.. It's tangy and nice.. But since Darling didn't like this salmon, I exchanged this with his..


Lava cake!!! This thing is super yummy I tell you!! *drooling right now as I'm typing*

After lunch, we each have our 1st experience at a Spa outlet.. He had a foot reflexology massage, while I did a Body scrub.. nice and relaxing, and gentle on the pocket.. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment