January 7, 2010 6:05 PM
A brand new year, Dear Sayang started attending Childcare too..
Had spent months reading up and hunting for a childcare that fits into my list, and finally I settled on YMCA CDC which totally fits into my criteria..
-24months license (MYCS issues 6months, 12months, and 24months de license, with 24months being the best as it only required review after 24months)
-Affordable (It's only less than $500 for a Full day care)
-Suitable Curriculum for Toddlers (I was looking for a childcare that doesn't focuz so much on the academic studies coz toddlers are really too young for that.. It's their job to play, they learn best through play and fun, and I only wan Darrielle to spent many hours playing now..)
-Christian based (I wasn't really looking for a Christian based Childcare, but this came as an extra bonus for me.. hehehe)
Had also applied for the CFAC scheme and the Start up Fund from the Government.. With my $300 off the bill monthly as I'm a FTWM, the fees are really very affordable.. *Thumbs up*
Sunday night to Thursday Night, Sayang have to go to bed by 8.30pm, and dig her up by 7.10am..
Aim to leave the house by 7.30am and take a 15 - 20mins walk to her school..
She loves her new uniform!
So cartoon..
When she reaches school, the teachers will check their palm, mouth, temperature for signs of HMFD.. Then, guide her to toilet to wash her hands with soap and water, thn dry with tissue.. Breakfast is served, then it's free play.. Play play play, around 11am is bathtime.. After bath it's lunch, then milkmilk and nap at 11.45am
Milk milk
After some screaming, she manage to nap there for Day1.. It's better than I had expected.. Brought her blanket for her as comfort..
Nap time is from 11.45pm - 3pm.. Sayang woke up at 1.30pm..
This silly girl kept sneaking into the toilet to play with the sink water and smeared soap onto her hair.. Teacher have no choice but to wash her hair and bath her all over again.. haha..
Playing after bathing..
Day 1 in school, Darrielle already fought with some friends.. hahhaa..
Damn unglam I know.. but teacher wasn't looking.. LOL
Her teacher is a patient and gentle lady.. This year, her class is really small.. With Darrielle being the oldest at 22months, another girl is 21months, and another little sweetie at 18months.. That's all.. Hahhaa..
Day 3 onwards, I just drop her at her Childcare and go.. Of coz, there is tonnes of tears and screaming, tried to detach myself from that emotionally.. Good news from her teacher, she doesn't even requires patting during nap time.. She will juz hug her blanket, whine for AhMa, thn drift off to sleep quickly..
But she is down with cough at night time already.. It breaks my heart to hear her coughing away..
May Lord heal our bodies quickly..
1 Comments:
Oh my.... So cute in her new uniform.... I like the 3rd picture! the cartoon one!
Haha.... I think that Darrielle is so addicted to playing with water :D
By , at January 11, 2010 2:02 PM





