<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11537554?origin\x3dhttp://ourlittledarlinggirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
January 26, 2010 3:37 PM

Brought Darrielle with me to church again last Sunday..

I stopped bringing her along with me for Sunday services as she is really active, and abit noisy for the Level 3 Auditorium.. So in frustration, I decide to keep her at home until she is old enough for Sparklelight..

But still, I goes to sleep on Saturday night, thinking that I wans to bring her to church with me tomorrow..


All dressed up! Believe it or not, this dress she is wearing, I got it for only $9.90 for 3 pieces!! Simple and sweet.. I got another piece of pink and green.. Classic..


*scratch scratch* And if you notice, her hair have grown long enough for me to tie up again.. The last time round my mum brought her to cut hair w/o my acknowledgment and despite my 1000th time announcement to the family that no one is to bring her to cut her hair w/o me.. I was furious and really upset.. Thank God now her hair is long enough again..


We have reached 15mins earlier, and heng managed to catch breakfast before the sermon.. Ordered a bowl of Mee Sua Soup to share, and I'm glad she ate her share co-cooperatively which really makes me happy..

Headed to the Manger at B1.. She was running all over, and I was busy chasing after her or keeping an eye on her or bring her out of the room to give her a short warning/lecture.. Only managed to catch bits and pieces of the sermon.. The ushers in the Manger are really much nicer than those at Level 3 Auditorium lo..

Decide, I will go to Sunday service my own on Alt weeks, and bring baby along with me on alt weeks lo.. :D

Anyway, Darling have been kind enough to send Darrielle to school and me to work whenever he is available.. Really thankful to him.. Especially on last Friday when it was raining cats and dogs, he really is the Angel sent to us by God lo..


I took this and show her, 'see, ur face so smelly hor?' wahahahah!!



Grinning interestingly at Darling..

Darrielle always gives her Daddy a peck on his cheek before alighting.. Muackz~!

What makes a father is not the one which contributed a sperm or half DNA.. If that's the case, sperm donors must be damn happy coz they have kids all over the world.. What makes a man a real father is the effort he put in to nurture, love, care, and protects a child.. In which, Darling have did it for Darrielle and will continue to do so and put in more and more in our future together.. To Darrielle, he will be the only Daddy she have, and whom she loves dearly..

Kids model after the way their parents treat each others.. So I knows, she will loves her Daddy as much as I loves him too.. =)

17 Comments:

Hello,
I've been reading yout blog on and off for some time. Yes, I agree the real father or parents are those who raise the kids responsibly, and love and protect them.
A lot of parents who adopt kids are real parents too.

Olivia :)

By Anonymous olivia, at February 01, 2010 7:49 AM  

Hello,
It's me again. SOrry, I don't know your name.
I only started reading your blog a short while ago and I don't know what happened to you in the past. But I'm happy that you know God now. I hope you will continue to trust in Him and that He will bless you and your family.
Olivia :)

By Anonymous olivia, at February 02, 2010 4:26 AM  

Hi Olivia!

It's nice to have you reading my blog.. You can call me Rem or Amulet..

I have been hoping to find my way back to God since I was pregnant coz I know my baby is sent to me by Him..

I prayed for strength to walk this path with my baby alone, and Lord gave me that in abundance.. and along the way, I meet my BF who is a devoted Christian.. and God guide me back to Him through my BF..

:D

Thank you for your kind blessings.

God bless you and your family too..

Cheers,
Rem

By Blogger Rem, at February 02, 2010 11:38 AM  

hi. a mummy to be.mind link up?http://th-threesome.blogspot.com. u are such a lucky woman.u found a better guy for you n your girl & the guy is a devoted christian.God bless you & ur family :)

By Blogger i loves DJ, at February 02, 2010 6:12 PM  

Hello Rem,
Your daughter, Darielle, is about 2 months older than my twin boys. But she looks more independent. Can she talk yet? My boys cannot talk yet.
olivia :)

By Anonymous olivia, at February 02, 2010 11:41 PM  

Hi Yukiko!

Would link u up soon.. Your baby's names are interesting.. What do they mean?
I'm a little confused.. Are you carrying twins?
Wanna read more about ur story but ur blog not much entries yet hor?
Do update k~

Thanks for dropping by.

God bless you and your little Angel.

Cheers,
Rem

By Blogger Rem, at February 03, 2010 2:34 PM  

Hey Olivia,

She is not really talking yet.. Only some single words, and also depending on her mood.. But i'm not really anxious over it coz I know she can fully understand what we adults are talking about.. So i'm just letting her develop at her own pace..

It's really nice to have twins huh.. Are they identical twins? Nevermind if their development seems be to alittle slower than their peers coz i'm sure they are born abit earlier than others.. Try counting their age from ur EDD instead.. ;)

Darrielle is somewhat more independent than other child as it's her character.. hahaa.. strong-willed and fierce-hearted..

Olivia, you got a blog or something?

Cheers,
Rem

By Blogger Rem, at February 03, 2010 4:29 PM  

hi.:) i am not having twins:)due to i did not know the gender of baby yet. so i think of a boy name & a girl name for bb.in e end i joined e two capital letter and form this nick dj.:)

By Blogger i loves DJ, at February 03, 2010 6:11 PM  

Hi, Yukiko

Your baby's name is special.. What do they mean?

Cheers,
Rem

By Blogger Rem, at February 04, 2010 2:40 PM  

for the boy name dionysius, i took it from bible. the meaning is this. the Areopagite, one of Paul's converts at Athens (Acts 17:34).

as for girl, i was thinking about jinglebell, then i thought of the name jaynerbel as they sound abit same.

By Blogger i loves DJ, at February 04, 2010 6:35 PM  

Hi Yukiko,

I see.. So you hoping for a girl or boy?

Cheers,
Rem

By Blogger Rem, at February 05, 2010 11:11 AM  

To me girl or boy doesn't matter. As

long is my baby, the gift that god

gave me can already.:)

By Blogger i loves DJ, at February 05, 2010 5:16 PM  

Hello Rem,
I haven't updated my blog for a long time. :P Pai-say.
Does Darielle mean "darling"? She's cute.

By Anonymous olivia, at February 06, 2010 3:10 AM  

Hi Rem!

I'm Callie from YMCA!

Happens to chance upon your blog when I saw Darrielle's name at some mummy's blog, haha xD

Take care eh =D

Callie

By Anonymous Callie, at February 06, 2010 7:11 PM  

Hey Olivia!

How's ur weekend?

Yes, Darrielle means Darling/Beloved in French.. I love the idea of having everyone around her calling her their darling.. hahaha..

If you wanna chat, do add me in my msn rem_wiccanowis@hotmail.com

Cheers,
Rem

By Blogger Rem, at February 08, 2010 11:17 AM  

Hi Callie!

I don't know, but it seems damn cool to me that my daughter's childcare teacher have a blog.. LOL..

Can i add u in FB? U popped liao ma? On ML no wonder didn't see u when i send Darrielle to school these weeks..

Take care.

Cheers,
Rem

By Blogger Rem, at February 08, 2010 11:23 AM  

LOL Sure! =D

My FB's email is callie@reveriestar.com

Link ya up at my blog too!

Love
Callie ^^

By Anonymous Callie, at February 08, 2010 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment