<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11537554?origin\x3dhttp://ourlittledarlinggirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
December 31, 2009 1:18 PM

So, once again, we have step on the final day of a year.. How time flies huh..

Year 2009 have been fair for me.. More hard work this year, but alright, we still survived.. haha..

Darrielle have gone from being a baby to a little girl now.. Her milestone achievements are so much and so fast, I'm sure the same day on 2010 she would be a little chatterbox doing even more funny stunts already.. :D

My wishes for Year 2009 was :
For New Year wish for 2009, is still, good health to my family member.. To still breastfeed Darling Darrielle when 2010 reaches.. To reach my pre-preg weight by 2010.. To setup my own food stall, and to get a Honda hunchback~ :D


OK, everyone is still very healthy.. *check*
Darrielle is still breastfeeding as for comfort *check*
I went from being 60kg to 55kg which is already my pre-preg weight (although it's pre-preg weight at the fattest days la.. haha) *check*
I set up the Nasi Lemak stall, but it folded shortly.. oh well~

I have still quite some blessings in Year 2009 la.. Let's see:
Darrielle and my family members have been bless with good health (including myself)
Found a job with nice environment and better pay cheque
Shirley and Ashley who have been so sweet to me
Met a wonderful man who loves me very much
Both Darrielle and me accepted Christ in our lives

I am very grateful for all these blessings in my life..

In Year 2010, my resolution is to:
Lose a few more kgs to 50kg
Firm up my bust
Increase my faith and get baptised
Be a gentle yet firm mom with Darrielle and not go crazy too much as she steps into the 'Terrible Two' phrase
Be a understanding GF to Darling (Not that I'm being not understanding now, just wans to be better.. hahah)
Be more patient daughter to my mum
Get my driving license
Hopefully, some volunteer work for children or single moms


As for wishes, it is that:
Pay rise
Cope well with my work
Stable and growing relationship with Darling
Darling's business will do very well
Darrielle would be less fierce to strangers and other kids
My mum get a good job with good pay and good health
If possible, get a double eyelid job, or have it grown on me overnight =P

That's all for now.. Hope I'm not being too greedy huh~ Bottomline, I just wish all aspect in my life would settle down properly and peaceful.. I'm feeling too old for anymore emotional roller coaster rides in my life already..

Last but not least, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 to all my blog readers!!

3 Comments:

ive change my blog. pls relink!
http://mypreciouslilprince.blogspot.com

-lynn aka yiling

By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 02, 2010 3:57 PM  

Happy New Year to you too!
:)

By Blogger Unknown, at January 06, 2010 6:08 PM  

Hi Ziye, I know you from flowerpod, (my nick is jas1freedom) when u are pregnant that time.. Really feel happy for you and your baby girl.. U'll have found a great guy who love both of you.. Wish u all have a everlasting happiness!

Muackz!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at February 07, 2010 1:13 PM  

Post a Comment