<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11537554?origin\x3dhttp://ourlittledarlinggirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
November 27, 2009 3:36 PM

Sharing some random weekend with Sayang..

Early morning woke up, we head to market for breakfast.. I normally order a bowl of You Mee and share it with her.. Just nice for the both of us..




This stall's noodles is nice and cheap.. I recommanded Darling there, and he likes it as well :D

After breakfast, we'll do some wet marketing for ingredients that I wan to cook.. Before heading home, we'll go by the coffeeshop there to let her take her 20cents kiddy ride..





and then, it's to the playground for her to relieve her energy abit..



Nice and simple for a morning huh~

haha..

Now she have a very weird habit.. Each time u take off her diapers before bathing, she will tell you she wans to poop.. Will spend 10mins sitting on her potty.. Sometimes, there is something, sometimes there is none..



She is demanding that I had my phone over to her.. HAHAHAH!

And oh! You realise a change in Sayang's hairstyle.. It's totally against my idea.. I had told my mum 1000times not to cut her hair.. and she still brought Darrielle to the hairdresser and cut this kuku hairstyle.. Naturally, i was very upset.. Haiz.. I just hope that her hair grows long faster! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment