<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11537554?origin\x3dhttp://ourlittledarlinggirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
November 10, 2009 1:58 PM

Met up with Ash recently.. Seriously, I was totally complaining to him that i'm like seeing him less than 10 times this year lo.. =(

Nevertheless, it's nice to meet up with my bestie and just catch up with each others.. He looks great now with that short short hair!

And when we are together, we do what girls do best - Camwhore!! hahaha..

This entry is mainly photos of us.. So, for people who can't stand us camwhoring, please skip to the next entry.. =P










I love my besties (Ash and Shir), and I love meeting up with them! Being together, we do silly girly things who takes me back to my teen years, where I'm not a mother, and without the responsibilities of one..

But we all have grown, and all are tied by our own commitments and responsibilities to meet up as often now..

Really wanna say, I love you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment