<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11537554?origin\x3dhttp://ourlittledarlinggirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
October 18, 2009 1:51 PM

Today is my birthday.. I just step away from the great 21, and I'm 22 now! And for 22, I got 2 birthday presents..


Prezzie form Pam, my manager


It's a shawl! I simply love the color..


Prezzie from Darling.. He made me make the correct guess on the item before I can open it..


It's my 1st Guess watch! Totally love it!

Me and Darling head to Kukup for a quiet time spending + early celebration yesterday.... We have never drive there before.. In fact, he hasn't been there before, and I hasn't drive there before.. haha.. I had been there years ago, but I didn't even need to know the way coz friends longbang us.. :p

But this time round, through the info and help from EDMWers, + a lousy map, I became the manual GPS system, and directed the way to Kukup.. hahaa.. I was so afraid I would end up bringing Darling to Jupiter instead.. LOL

Set off at 6.30am, reached at around 8.30am.. It was too early, it's very quiet and peaceful..




Famished, we settled with Roti Prata for breakfast.. It's the freshest roti prata ever..



We spotted a swimming dog:

As according to the Ahma there, she say the dog knows how to get out by the steps behind the houses de.. WOW!



Then we approach this High King Restaurant to join their boat ride...




Some sea views


Strong breeze is seriously not ideal for taking photos..


We reach the Johore Kukup National Park 1st to walk around in the Mangrove swamp.. $5RM per person

Alright.. This place is not for you if you are not a nature lover.. It's quiet, and you go there to try to look at swamp creatures and plants.. If you don't like nature, you would find it boring.. Please remember your insect repellent..


Weird expression.. I know... The sun was so bright I was trying hard to open my eyes..




Truly Inspirational quote from Truly Asia:

Seriously, I was surprised to see good English in Malaysia, especially Johore..


An old settlement hut display


The trail track in the park


Fresh hole dug by Mud Lobsters


In the 3 storey high watch tower




Views from the watch tower.. Think it's not taller enough ba..


I love this picture..



Then the boat came, and we head to the fish farm.. This time round, the fish farm was more boring.. The last time round, the fish farm was FUN!


Doesn't looks very nice.. hahaha


Dehydrated pufferfish display.. I thought it looked like durian.. LOL


One of the mongrels living on the farm..

I brought one bottle of Chinchalok, one packet of dried oysters for soup, and one packet of Belachan.. All for just $10RM


The sea view on the way back to Kukup mainland..

And hor, we didn't have seafood over at Kukup! hahaa.. I know this is damn silly la.. But by the time we are done with Kukup, it's only almost 12pm, and we are not hungry yet.. Instead, we head back to Singapore and dabao 可爱鸡 for lunch.. wahahahha!

After I reached home I brought Sayang out to Northpoint to meet Shirley for a short while.. Had dinner at Xin Wang Cafe.. Me and Sayang shared a plate of Luncheon Meat Noodle..






Shirley's BF, Ron, feeding Sayang.. haha.. Sayang likes him! Keep smiling at him.. ROFL

After dinner and a ranting session, we head home..



My birthday morning, starts with breastfeeding Sayang for awhile before I sets off to church.. :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment