<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/11537554?origin\x3dhttp://ourlittledarlinggirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
October 11, 2009 4:54 PM

If you notice, I had changed the ticker in my header.. That's becoz we had stopped breastfeeding.. It've been around 1 week now, and Sayang hardly ask for milk anymore.. Even if she does, she takes a suckle or two and runs away looking suspiciously at my boobs.. Guess there is not much milk for her to extract now.. How time flies, we are done at 18months.. Although I aimed for 24months this year, but I'm quite satisfied with our 18months now.. It's 3 times the goal that I set for myself in the very beginning! I was just aiming for 6 months, skeptical to whether am I able to reach there or not.. Finally, 18 months... =) This would be precious memories to me even though Sayang may not remember this at all in future days..


Sayang is taking 2-3 times 180ml of GainIQ per day now..

And oh! on diapers.. We was trying to switch Darrielle to cheaper diapers.. So we tried Dryers and Huggies.. Haiz.. One big round, we are still back to Mamy Poko.. No complains from Sayang.. But it's we the adults who dislike the diapers.. hahaa.. Drypers is totally CMI, Huggies is not as absorbent as Mamy Poko, and it becomes a hard lump once it's fully packed with urine.. Now Sayang is back on Mamy Poko, I realise i like the look of Mamy Poko the best too.. =P

This little girl here sure knows how to enjoy life.. Every evening, she have been asking my mum to switch on the TV in my brother's bedroom for her to watch alone as her grandma only watches Hokkien dramas with the TV set in the living room..



My damn Sony Ericsson C905 has died on me again! I was totally infuriated the moment the screen went blank.. It is the 3rd time I send it for servicing within this 12months of usage! Goodness.. If not for the 8.5px Cam, I won't want to get a slide phone anymore.. grrrrr!! So I send it down to the Servicing Center at J8 today.. 3-5working days, hope I can get it before Friday as my birthday is next week.. Totally need my phone to take pix..

Am thinking, should I get a new pretty dress for Sayang's Child Dedication on 25th Oct? It's quite important for us, especially me.. It have been on my mind since the very day God puts her into my care..

Been the 2nd Sundays since I finally step into church again, and I'm thinking of the topic of 'Forgiveness' I know there is still this grudge that I have been holding in my heart, and it's time for me to properly let go - for the good of Sayang, and myself.. God had forgiven us our sins, and I believe it's time i learn to forgive Luc, (the man whom Darrielle shared half her DNA from)

Some nights ago, Darling ask me, if Luc is to sit before me now, apologising to me, what would I wan to say to him? I replied, 'I would wallop him up for the hurt he have caused us 1st, before saying anything..' But I know, I couldn't give anyone a satisfying answer coz there is still this grudge gripping onto my heart.. All this while I appear to be nonchalant, not becoz I had forgave and forgot.. But I was just trying to avoid the issue altogether.. Now, I have a vision for myself.. One day if Luc is to sit before me, I wish i would be able to just say, 'Don't mention it anymore, I had forgiven you.' I wish that one day if Sayang is to ask me about his absence in her life, I would be able to tell her, 'He is just not ready for the great responsibilities of fatherhood, not because he don't wan you..' instead of saying things like, 'He is a jerk so he don't wan you'

I may not have the strength and courage to forgive now, but I know with Lord's Grace, I would be able to do it.. One day...

p.s For anyone who is confused, from now on, Darrielle will be referred to as Sayang, and Darling would be referring to my BF. Alright? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment