October 24, 2009 3:04 PM
Spend a whole morning and afternoon with Darling at his house.. Made breakfast for both of us..
Sausage, Mash potates, Toast, Scramble eggs, and of coz, poached Broccoli..
After reaching home, decides to bring Sayang to Causeway Point to hunt for a new dress for the Child Dedication at Lighthouse Evangelism tomorrow..
Yaya.. She had reached the stage where by loves trying on mummy's shoes.. Even tried to walk in my pair of high heels sia.. Just thank God she is not messy with my cosmetics YET..
She looks so fierce when she don't smile.. I always heard people telling me that I looks so hostile when I'm not smiling too.. hahaa..
Cheeky smile
Noisy noisy
One hand shopping, one hand makan.. 厉害huh~
Enjoying the swing in Kiddy Palace.. haha..
She insist on having the Kiddy Ride again.. Since I have $1 coin on me, I just her the be.. But hor, damn short la.. like 30 seconds only, everything ended.. :( They should seriously extend it to 1 min.. $1 for 30 seconds is too bo hua lo..
After that, we went home..
Posting some random food photos:
One of my Favorite Food, Chinese raw fish! for $2, you can get lotsa fish.. I got it from the market near office..
Hakka Yong Tau Foo at Semabwang Road.. It's nice!
Coconut juice in the office! My manager dug out the flesh for me.. Seriously, she is the best manager one can ever get..




