October 26, 2009 11:17 AM
Our dear Darrielle's Child Dedication was yesterday.. Got her a new pretty dress :D
She was totally at home la! Waving to people around, playing with other kids, climbing on chairs *faint*
Waiting for the Dedication to start:
Yaya.. Climb Climb Climb..
She loves peeling the sticker out and sticking it back.. Even tried to peel other chairs' stickers!
Playing with other zehzehs there..
Singing 'Jesus Loves Me'
The Child Dedication Photo with Pastor Clarence Goh

Playing outside the manger..
Darling couldn't make it to Sayang's Child Dedication, so he came and pick us up to send us home.. It's the 1st time they met.. Sayang kissed Darling, but refused his hug.. Hahaa!! But that's just her lately.. Sometimes she even refuses her Ahku..
Darrielle's Child Dedication letter, I got it laminated.. And a big Ang Bao from Darling..
Giant box of Hello Panda~ The '1st meeting gift' that Darling brought for Darrielle..
After the Child Dedication, I drop Darrielle at home, and went out for dinner with Darling, which I received a very special gift too.. An autograph book of Darling, which keeps the comments and writings of his Secondary Schoolmates to him.. He kept since 1986(which means the book is older than I am), and it was precious to him as 1986 is a very special year to him.. And yes, he gave it to me for keepsake, together with many of his old photos, of his childhood to teenagehood, and even his army days..
I had kept this in my Memory Box, together with stuffs like Darrielle's 1st swaddling towel, her scans, and umbilical cord..
I love the both of them so much..




