August 27, 2009 8:24 PM
21th August (Friday)
Met up with my API friends for the API's Annual General Meeting. It's great meeting up with some old friends lo.. Since i fell pregnant, i've been MIA-ing due to the nature of API, i believe it's not suitable for pregnant women or women with very young babies la.. haha.. Venue is at NAFA's TCC..

Left-Right: SBG, Amethyst, Abductboy, Juggernaut

Left-Right: Javier, Sparky, Vanilla, Ahboy

Left-Right: Molemole, Coolfun

Left-Right: Fengshui, Paperman
Some people are not in the pictures la.. Like.. Tiger, AhKee, and me! hahaha..
Join half the gang for drinking session after that since Darrielle is sleeping peacefully at home liao.. I was still worried if she is able to fall asleep without me by her side or not.. LOL
Been more than 2 years since i had my drinking session lo.. haha.. So happy..
22th August (Friday)
NATSU MATSURI!!!
Cooked and prepared the food in the Afternoon.. After Darrielle wake up, faster rush down in cab and met Linda there.. We are so lucky la! Dear Linda have been queuing there since she reach to help us get the admission tix.. But the moment I reach, a kind Japanese lady came over and pass me 2 tickets coz she don't need them.. WOW! Linda and me got to skip the rest of the queue.. Damn lucky lo.. LOL
We wen straight in, and I rang up ZhengDe.. He have a table inside with his friends liao and kindly let us join them..

Daikon and Carrots + Tofu.. made this so that Darrielle can eat too.. :D

Potato Croquettes.. Damn healthy k.. I boil the potatoes in chicken stock and add in mashes broccoli too.. haha.. Keeping Darling in mind as I make this too.. Cannot make too salty, must have nutrition.. :D

Pork Katsu..

Onigiri! Instead of salmon flakes, I add in Mayo Tuna instead, for a change.. :D
After we are done with the dinner, Zhengde gave me 3 game tix which is $2 each.. So nice of him lo.. :D:D

The Yoyo balloon.. I catch 4.. But Darling lost them along the way as days pass.. Alamak..

Linda with Darling..
After games, we just shop around abit.. But coz it's kinda late, alot of stuffs are sold off liao.. We each brought 2 dummy handphones at $1 for 2 for our babies.. LOL It's so cool la! Now u see Darling talking on them everyday.. hahahah


Busy Darrielle and Busy Rislin.. hahah..
This Rislin is so so so adorable la.. Her eyes so big lo.. She looks smaller in pic, but in real, she is SO BIG! Very impressive for a total breastfed baby lo.. wahahaha




