<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11537554?origin\x3dhttp://ourlittledarlinggirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
July 16, 2009 8:49 PM

Went down to Sembawang Shopping Center again last Saturday.. and this time, Darrielle had lotsa fun too! I shall let the pictures do the talking..







This busy girl keeps running around.. So busy and happy! LOL.. I'm glad too.. This is one single place that I can let her run about freely w/o fearing her falling down or what... Since the floor is made of rubber, it won't hurt too much even if she falls.. But my mum on the other hand was so kanchiong over her precious Granddotter.. Of coz kids are running about, and there is this girl around 5years old.. She was playing and running, and knocked into Darrielle... Not too hard, just enough for Darling to lose balance and fell back lying on the floor.. I was alittle shock at that and she didn't help Darrielle up.. She just left her lying there and ran away.. Oh well.. Maybe I was expecting too much.. But i realise Darling was just a little shock, but didn't cry or wince and stand up by herself.. So I just let it off.. Then my mum comes and told the girl off sternly, that she should not anyhow run.. LOL... Later I ask my mum, kids run run run when playing.. If you ask them not to run, how to play? Wahaha.. Abit ridiculous la.. But I understand la since Darrielle is her 金孙 LOL



Then we say the mascot from Ice Age 3! So cute la! Even stopped to post for me.. LOL.. Surprisingly, Darling is not afraid of this mascot!


When to Giant to get Darling's necessities.. Bumped into Ash's family there.. LOL..

Anyway, sharing this with you guys.. It's so accurate for Darling! Her horoscope reading.. My sweet lil Aries..

Baby Aries
These traits in her.. Can be seen right from Day1..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment