<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11537554?origin\x3dhttp://ourlittledarlinggirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
June 21, 2009 12:45 PM

Brought Darling to a real hairdresser on Friday to trim her hair.. Surprisingly, she remained quite still during the 2-3 mins hair cut.. Hahaa.. not bad for 1st try huh.. I was still worried that how is the hairdresser going to cut her hair with her twisting all around.. Went down later in the evening to get my fringe rebonded.. Cut my fringe on Tuesday night, it was horrendous.. I had fringe that looks like mane coz my hair was actually wavy based.. Thankfully after the rebonding, it looks neat enough again..

Met up with Huili for dinner at Northpoint last evening..



Wen to Yishun NLB, Darling is so fascinated with the 2 pieces of big Cheese there!


She love it so much, she refuse to go away even with me dragging her!

Had dinner at the foodcourt.. After that shop around for a little while..

The girls play catching until crazy..

Anyway for me, i had a little accident this morning.. My left thumb got axed by a luncheon meat can lid.. Got a big wide cut..

It was quite an ordeal.. Beginning I was so stressed by the pain I start to go pale and giddy.. PUKE! At the GP's clinic, there is even more suffering.. The sterilising, stitching, injections, OMG.. I wanna scream, but all I could do was whimper into my elbow.. Had 6 stitches.. Hope the pain would go away soon.. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment