<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11537554?origin\x3dhttp://ourlittledarlinggirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
May 21, 2009 6:19 PM

Haven't been updating for so long coz i wasn't in the mood.. My damn handphone is spoilt again, and I sent it to SE @ Toh Guan to get it fixed.. This time round, it took 2 weeks before i got back my phone.. Hope its going to remain well for a long long while k..

I'm due to write my lactation history to Breastfeeding Mother Support Group (Singapore).. I need to submit it in email before the 1st lesson for Breastfeeding Counsellor Training Course 2009 starts this Saturday.. Argh!! Hope tomorrow I can seriously sit down and start typing away ba..

Anyway, Darrielle got 6 teeth now, and we guess 2 more are popping out for the top row.. That makes it 6 on top, 2 bottom.. Weird huh~ And she start walking baby steps.. Never exceeding 3 steps.. Anything more, she is back to crawling.. hahah..

My mum brought her to my stall today.. And I'm treated to lunch at Ichiban Sushi.. Haven't been there for so long coz we was feeling so broke.. :)

Ahma feeding Darling her Chawanmushi

My sashimi so thick wor.. The chef is so generous.. =P

Drinking green tea from a saucer.. LOL

My lunch.. The salad was finished in a flash coz i was hungry!!

Cheeky girl likes to play peek a boo under the table.. haha..

Went to Cold Storage after lunch to get her yogurt..

Anyhow dig ppl's nose.. >.<

Night Night everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment