<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11537554?origin\x3dhttp://ourlittledarlinggirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
May 3, 2009 7:52 PM

Darling is having some new stuffs on her menu..

-Chawanmushi
-Carrot and pumpkin brown rice
-Honey milk brown rice porridge(only for babies older than 12months)
-Kiwi

Decide to let her try brown rice on Friday coz she wasn't having much of appetite.. My mum suggested let her having plain porridge.. but no way for me.. Plain rice is juz pure carbo which can makes her full, with no nutritional level.. If thats gonna happen, i need a rice with better nutritional level.. So i thought if brown rice after reading some baby food books..

Made Honey milk brown rice porridge on Friday, but this girl damn smart.. Coz brown rice have husk and fibers, it's harder to swallow.. So, after a few mouthful, she decides to suck on the milk and everything, until no taste, then she spit the brown rice out.. >.<"

So today I decide to make it into rice instead of porridge.. Used chicken bone, diced pumpkin and carrots to brew into stock, then use the stock to cook the brown rice, adding in the soften pumpkin and carrots.. Yippie! she had quite a big bowl~ My mum reminded me not to overfeed her.. haha..

Tomolo, she is having Chawanmushi.. Instead of water, used the same stock also.. Got the mixture ready, and let it sit in fridge.. My mum can juz bring it to steam the next morning.. So she is having Chawanmushi instead of half boiled eggs.. :D

The rest of the stock, its frozen in batches, and can be used in cooking Darling's different food stuffs easily.. ;) Simple and no waste :D

And, no picture for this post and maybe afew subsequent post.. Coz my damn HP is spoilt agian on Saturday.. The screen blacks out, but I can pick up phone calls and dial number.. Juz cannot see anything.. So, friends, please call me instead of SMS-ing please.. There is no ways I can read SMSes now.. Have to see whn I free thn can bring down to servicing agian.. Damn!

Swine Flu alert is everywhere.. Alot of people have decreased on going out.. even Causeway Point today have so much lesser people.. Everyone is staying home.. I also go there only to get Darling's yogurt and have some lunch.. Got a pair of decent flats.. I have been wearing slippers.. It's really ugly but I don wanna buy flats coz i'm still pinning hopes on heels.. Finally relent and realise that heels and babies don't match, its gonna be a good 2 years before I can finally go around in heels again.. haha..

Everyone please eat more fruits n vege, plenty of rest and fluids k~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment