March 23, 2009 4:50 PM
Continuation of yesterday's post:
As an early quiet celebration of Darling's oncoming 1st birthday, we went parktor-ing at Causeway Point.. Had lunch at Swensen, shared everything..
Waiting for the food to arrive..
Our soup.. I seriously don remember the name.. haha.. I had the soup with the onions inside, Darling drink it without the onions..
Her ice-cream.. but she didn't really wan it.. so I ate half, she ate a few mouth..
Pan-Kiss~
The Shepherd's Pie.. I ate the meat and potatoes, Darling ate the whipped potatoes, and vege.. Not bad.. The stew is nice.. But the meat is abit too tough.. I was expecting tender juicy meat..
NomNomNom~
After lunch, shopped around abit.. Darling soon became sleepy so put her to sleep in the sling, then popped her into the stroller when she is fast asleep..
Slept for more than 1hour.. Not bad not bad..
While she is sleeping, took the opportunity to quickly read some books..
Recommend this book to all mommies-to-be.. Introduction and help on breastfeeding, very informative yet humorous.. It's speaking almost like a mother to mother perspective..
On the topic of 'Opt-ing formula-feeding from breastfeeding'
Highlighted the part which i laughed, yet find the comparison very good.. Of coz, I didn't bring highlighter and really highlight the book.. I took pics then highlight wiht Photoshop la k..
Brought Darling into the Parenting Room to feed her.. They have quite a decent room la.. Only thing that can be improved, is to change the 'poster' for guideline, they have this picture with the mother bottle-feeding the baby.. It would be better if the pic is of a breastfeeding pair..
They got really cute curtains..
After feeding, picked 2 baby board books for Darling then we sat down.. Read the books to her, she point here point there, investigate the book abit, then she's off to explore the surrounding.. haha..
Posing with the mushroom.. And hey! her clothes matches the mushroom! hahaa..
Didn't wan to post the following pic coz her hand was blur in there.. but couldn't resist.. Coz notice how fat her tights is in the pic.. LOL
KPO other ppl..
Registered her membership for her..
Brought her to library as part of the birthday celebration coz I wish to impart the love for reading to her.. It had done alot for me, educate me, entertained me, inspired me, and brought me to places that I haven't been to.. And I wish she could share what enjoyment I found in reading too..
Borrowed these books..
And bought this book from Popular..




