February 6, 2009 1:03 PM
Met Huili yesterday to go gaigai at Orchard..
While we wait for her, I decide to take pictures of my Darling..
Juz seconds after I took the last pic, she fell down and knock her left brow.. =X bad Mummy.. keep saying sorry to her..
Head to Wisma's Food Republic for lunch..
This is Huili's baby 恩恩
The Darrielle hacking ppl's wallet again..
The 2 baby girls.. Hahaa.. 3 months apart..
This Darling.. I was feeding her rice, then with her mouth full of rice, she decide to scream and scream~!! OMG.. thn she choked on the rice.. Vomit everything out, including her milk she drank before.. gosh! Kena her clothes, and fish it all in my hand in the moment of panic.. *faint*
Seriously, if anyone decides to puke on me, i would be very very grossed out and scream lo.. But no choice.. Until i met her, up till now, i have touched her pee, her poop, her vomit.. Not called Mummy for nothing huh~
Anyway, cleaned her up, but she still smells of the irky milk smell lo.. Wanted to buy her a new top, so wen to Taka kids department.. But the prices there are crazy.. End up juz tahan my 臭臭 Darling lo.. After it dried up, the smell is not really there anymore.. *I totally regret not bring an extra set of clothes out for her..* Learnt my lesson.. =X
Walked around, wen to Raffles City awhile coz Huili wanna get Vday present for her hubby.. :D
Rushed home in cab to have dinner, and Darling Darrielle was totally shagged out, kept screaming and crying in the cab coz she is too tired.. So rushed her home to bath and rest..
And oh ya! She finally pulled to stand yesterday!
I was having dinner and she was under the table.. Then suddenly my mum shouted for me to watch out for my baby.. I look down, there she is, grinning at me, and STANDING!! haha...
She loves bring under the table..
When im sitting infront of the computer, she would crawl through my leg, and sit under my computer table n mess with the wires.. I know its damn dangerous lo.. haiz.. She's like cat la.. hahaa..




