<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11537554?origin\x3dhttp://ourlittledarlinggirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
January 27, 2009 11:33 AM

大年初一 woke up and dress in RED t-shirt.. haha.. Dress Darling in her RED dress too.. Jus laze around at home.. Slept at 4am the 除夕 night.. Didn't go anywhere to 拜年 coz most of my relatives are in Penang.. Didn't wan to go to my cousin's house coz she lives with her in laws and her other relatives from her hubby's side would be there..

I got one angbao from my mum, one from my father.. Then I gave one to my mum, one to Darling Darrielle.. hahah..





I kept trying to make her smile, she jus siam my camera, turn away, or stare blank.. =.=""



CNY roar!!!!

LOL

Wish everyone a prosperous new year huh! HUAT AH!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment