<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11537554?origin\x3dhttp://ourlittledarlinggirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
January 8, 2009 5:16 PM

Did i mention? the whole sarong cot fell down on last Sunday.. We are all so lucky the motor didn't hit Darling Darrielle and the sarong level was low enough.. But she was dozing off, she suddenly fell onto the floor, n the springs hit her, she got a bad shock and cried hysterically.. It happen while i was still sitting there shaking her to sleep.. I got a shock too.. Took like 1-2 sec to recover thn I realise wat happened and carried Darling Darrielle immediately..

Without the sarong cot, my mum has problem putting Darrielle to sleep.. but I didn't have the problem coz normally I seldom put her to sleep with sarong.. I nursing her for naps and nighttime..

See Darrielle's new hairstyle after napping


Her hair was wet be4 napping.. By the time she woke up, it's dry and fixed into this style.. LOL


Cheeky girl..

Nowadays while i'm away at work, my mum told me, morning before Darling opens her eyes, she will roll over to my side to look for me to nurse.. But every morning she realise im not there.. Then my mum always geigei shout, 'kaixin~ kaixin~'(my chinese name) thn Darling Darrielle will run into my room, find no one thn go out again.. LOL

U tell her 'sayang mummy' she will turn and kiss me.. (not exactly kiss la.. with mouth open n tongue out, its more like licking.. hahaa) U tell her 'sayang ah ma' she will turn n kiss my mum.. But sometimes she is plain lazy or no mood, she juz ignore u.. hahaa

I love her to bits..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment