<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11537554?origin\x3dhttp://ourlittledarlinggirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
January 16, 2009 7:55 PM

Brought Darling to swim last week(i cant remember when).. Yes, it was cold.. But she missed the swimming pool alot.. hahaa

Maybe coz it's weekday, its early, its cold, we have the entire baby pool to ourselves..




Kick kick the water as warm up




The water was blardy cold lo.. When my thick skin butt also cannot tahan.. But Darling Juz play like nothing's wrong.. haha..

______________________________________________________________________________________

Accompanied my mum to see a job interview at Bukit Panjang Plaza on Sunday.. She doesn't knows how to go, thus I had to bring her there.. Missed Nini's ROM buffet.. Sorry babe..



Darling with her 's kiddy ride..

Poor Darling Darrielle have been waking up in the middle of the night to cry.. We believe she is teething n its painful for her.. A few times in the night.. Making everyone very shagged.. Thankfully it stopped last night.. I hope it won't happen again.. But still no sign of her teeth..

Anyway, i realise, I have very few friends in reality.. I only have myself to blame.. I'm too slack with human relationship management.. N yet, lazy to really go out n make more friends.. I don't remember being like that last time.. Ever since i'm with my ex, I got too sticky to him to go out with my friends.. After we broke up, I lost interest to really hang out with my friends.. This has becomes a bad habit.. I'm bad with opening up with people in reality.. Hmmm..
______________________________________________________________________________________

Congrats to Nini.. Wish you and ur hubby a blissful marriage forever k :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment