<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11537554?origin\x3dhttp://ourlittledarlinggirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
November 6, 2008 8:37 PM

I'm feeling soft all over.. =( Great fear lurking in my heart.. It've finally happened.. Something unavoidable..

I was having steamed fish for dinner, shared it with Darling.. Then wen I was fingerfeeding her the fish, I felt something hard and sharp over her lower gum left side.. Yes, her 1st Incisor cut through.. No one knows coz she gives no signal at all.. I got a shock wen I felt the incisor.. I exclaim, 'She got teeth liao!' my mum was like cannot be la.. Then I feel again to be sure.. Then my bro feel her gum too to confirm.. positive+, My mum too felt her gums, unbelieved..

Yes, I'm excited coz it means Darling Darrielle had reached another stepping stone.. My mum and bro was double excited.. But i'm scared. Very very scared.. I fear.. I fear for my nipple..

=( =(

Maybe i should stock up on more Medela Lanolin gel huh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment