October 10, 2008 7:26 AM
Was letting Darling try Red Bean Bun few days ago.. She likes it leh.. lol.. Juz a tiny bit though.. Then plenty of water..
Then she hears someone talk, and KPO
I brought her to work on weekday again coz I forgot to freeze the ice panel that night before, thus no place to store the milk I pump at work.. Then, I became a superwoman, slinging her and carry the stroller onto the bus on the way to work, and on the way back.. I'm so lucky, I meet helpful people everywhere.. Sometimes when boarding the bus, the unkers will help me with the stroller.. When Darling is cranky, people will help distract her, make her smile.. And on Wednesday, I'm more than triple lucky.. When boarding the train, people kindly made way for the stroller, and when boarding the bus, an unker helped me with the stroller, a malay lady gave me her seat coz Darrielle was cranky, and on the way down the bus, another unker helped me with the stroller, and when crossing the road, a chinese girl helped me with the stroller.. OMG.. Darrielle muz be my lucky star.. Especially when we kept hearing people complaining about people not gracious enough to give up seats, reading about people who claim that they will not give up seats to pregnant women coz singapore is not a welfare system, I'm really appreciating that I'm meeting all the kind people who makes my life easier..
I don't understand why she likes the glass so much each time we board the train.. hahaa..
I had an chocolate ice cream cone last night (yes, fattening i know), and I let Darrielle share abit..
Look at her 花猫脸!!
LOL!
梁靜茹 - 可樂戒指
This song is so true.. I remember used to telling people, that my BF muz be handsome, rich, blah blah blah.. But looking back, seems like non of my ex fits in the catergory.. When you love someone, his looks and wealth doesn't matters to you anymore.. Maybe thats why my friends always complain I got bad taste.. muahahahah!




