October 4, 2008 7:39 PM
Tried out those nursing clothes I brought in a spree from Taiwan.. :D cheap cheap wor.. only around $20 for each lo.. Singapore's nursing top are mostly too matured for my liking.. haiz.. and darn expensive too!
Anyway, brought Darling to United Square today after work to look for swimsuit.. I'm quite impressed with myself.. One person, bring one baby out, with one stroller and one sling.. LOL.. Tough job man! especially when you are taking public transport all the way.. Muahahahah! Wanted to go to Paragon or Forum but Ash last min put my areoplane then I became too lazy to go to Orchard.. And the crowd would be overwhelming lo.. *crazy*
Shopped around, then there is not much choices of baby swimwear in United Square, and both choices sux big time..
See Darrielle's sian sian face.. *thinking: KNS.. even my fingers are more interesting*
Decide to leave United Square empty handed, and juz try my luck at Novena Square.. not bad! woohoo!
Sweet! reminds me of strawberry leh.. Going to bring her swimming again tomolo.. :D I juz love the way she is in freedom in the water.. :D
Anyway, after that, I wen to CWP to walk walk.. OMG! I'm so freaking stupid I felt like banging my head on the floor lo.. Coz I see pretty baby swimwears at Kiddy Palace CWP! OMG.. If i had known, I wouldn't need to venture so far.. *faint*
Just to share:
Darrielle is a 古代人! She muz be from China 5000 years ago! She is a expert drinker from bowl now.. LOL..
The yellow hankie you guys see is just for pre-caution.. Only tiny amount drips out.. :D Nowadays, after the 'direct latch' training, she lost interest for the bottle.. After sucking a few mouth, she would play with the teat.. All better.. My mum juz feed her from bowl, it goes faster than bottle.. LOL... and occasionally, my mum just give her to breastmilk without warming up.. ahhaha.. machiam Ice Cream like that.. And Darrielle is like me, she loves cold stuffs.. *bleh*




