<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11537554?origin\x3dhttp://ourlittledarlinggirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
October 27, 2008 10:13 PM

This recipe is a requested by Mash

Mashed potatoes
Potatoes (peeled and cut into small dices like 1cm by 1cm, i used 4 potatoes for 4 adults and one baby)
Some milk (I used baby formula milk for adult's portion coz my house have no fresh milk, baby's portion used breastmilk.. It all tasted the same.. hahaa.. around 50ml I think.. use agar-ation la..)
Some butter (I used planta)
Some salt and pepper for seasoning (Juz sprinkle on some la.. agar-ation also)

You boil the potatoes until soft, easily poke through by fork, thn drain and start mashing.. I got no potato masher at home, so I used to soup spoon with holes inside that people used for steamboat.. hahaa.. mash mash mash.. half way through until everything almosdt mashed, add the milk.. mash mash mash.. When milk have blended in, add butter.. (Don't add too much milk 1st incase becomes too runny coz butter will contribute to the liquidity also) Lastly add salt and pepper.. The more you mash, the finer and smoother it becomes lo.. Done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment