<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11537554?origin\x3dhttp://ourlittledarlinggirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
October 1, 2008 6:31 PM

Brought Darrielle for swimming today!

It's her first time swimming.. We woke up around 8.30am+.. After her milk feed + egg yolk + fruit puree, I changed her into her swimwear, and we set off~



The water was damn cold la.. I hugged her tightly, then slowly sit into the water.. Initially, I can tell she is cold.. Just when I planning to call it off, then I see her react better to the water already.. So we juz continue sitting in the water, slowly sitting deeper into the pool so that the water reach her higher.. I let her put on her float, and float by herself.. But she was unfamiliar with the experience, so clinged onto me.. So I took off her float and let her play in the water in my arms again..



After awhile, I put on the float for her again.. This time round, she feels abit more confident, and learnt to float by herself.. But I can tell she is still alittle scared coz she is gripping onto the side of the float..







But within a few mins, she starts to enjoy herself in the water, and kick kick kick away from me.. hahaa.. Even have the mood to KPO other jiejies when they run around playing in the pool..



And she is so silly, she is opening her mouth to catch the water that dropped on her face.. muahahaha!!

We swam around 30mins, then we set off coz she is getting tired.. After changing, I juz fed her and sat her into the sling and there she doze off against my chest again.. =)

I brought her Farley's Rusk today.. Look at her messy face..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment