<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11537554?origin\x3dhttp://ourlittledarlinggirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
October 28, 2008 2:24 PM

Darling had baby scrambled egg yolk for breakfast yesterday..



After that in the afternoon, I met up with Huili and we shop shop around from Plaza Sing, to Takashimaya, to Paragon..


We had lunch at Sakae Teppanyaki, Darrielle had her vanilla yoghurt.. :D


The Tan's

I love the Baby's room at taka.. Big and spacious.. Especially this:



'Solely by mothers for breastfeeding purpose only' This is so damn good.. I serious had enough of formula feeding mom hogging up the nursing cubicles when there are plenty of seat outside the nursing cubicles already..

Huili was looking at the Hello Kitty sale, I'm more interested at the yukata.. I have been thinking of getting one for myself, and one for Darrielle, hopefully we can make it to the Natsu Matsuri 2009, or 2010.. By then, she will be able to walk, n she will look oh so cute in mini yukata.. ahha.. Will start looking out for it next summer.. I had my 1st yukata last year, juz one or two months before I found out about my pregnancy.. It's quite pretty.. But before I have the chance to wear it and goes to Natsu Matsuri 2007, I found out I'm carrying Darling and have to do it alone.. So I sold off my yukata to save up for the checkups and delivery and money for her..




Gosh! I was so slim back then.. Please pardon my messy hair.. hahaha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment