October 24, 2008 11:23 PM
I was playing with my Mom on the mattress infront of my computer chair.. Then in my attempt to 'escape', i turn then bump directly and hard into the corner of chair.. Mind you! its solid wood with sharp edge.. That moment I felt like crying.. If i'm 5 years younger, I would surely burst out in tears.. But I juz kneel there with my hand onver the bump and face into the mattress too painful to do anything.. My mum got a shock but still laugh and make joke of me, telling me 'don't cry la' Took my hands away and saw a big blue black there on my temple spot.. I was damn dizzy lo.. Then she bring the 青草油 and rubba hard on the bump for me.. I felt like a little girl sia.. hahaa.. Anyway, now better liao.. Going to sleep, tomolo will be meeting Huili and take neoprint with Darling..




