<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11537554?origin\x3dhttp://ourlittledarlinggirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
October 29, 2008 8:16 PM

Darling 1st crawl last night! all the while she has tat crawling motion, but nvr really move... But last night, she moved with her hands!



Anyway, I'm having an injured tiny toe now.. Last night, i think my blanket's thread got caught inside my last toenail.. Then I pulled my fast without knowing.. Shapr pain.. Wen out into the light and see, OMFGBBQ! my toe nail cracked and is half hanging.. Slowly and carefully trimmed of wat I can.. left those bits that is still attached i don dare to pluck it off.. =(



This morning, my bro was styling his hair preparing to go out.. Then he style Darling's hair as well.. She looks totally boyish lo.. I'm sure if i dress her in a soccer jersey and baby jeans, she will completely look like a boy..






Oh my baby GIRL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment