September 14, 2008 6:13 PM
Was sick and not really in the mood to blog.. those previous entries i wrote since i return sounds like crap.. Hahaa.. and was busy managing my sickness, with the damn low milk supply.. ARGHH!!! now i've returned.. =D
Continue to Penang trip update:
When we reached Penang, we are surprised my 表哥表姐 are both there to pick us up.. We know my 表姐 is going to pick us up coz we arranged that with my 3rd aunt.. But we didn't know my 表哥 is also there as we didn't inform his family of our arrival.. but its so kind of them lo.. In order not to be rude, me and my mum separate and each took one car back..
Ah~ it's great to be back in Penang!
That evening we went to the kopitiam behind where we lived to take dinner..
This kopitiam have been there ever since i can remember.. And almost all the stall reminds the same~!
I had Sambal fried rice and Hambala Sng Buey Drink for dinner =D
After that, we just go home and rest abit le..
The next morning, is also the 1st morning Darling wakes up in Penang..
I think she sleeps like an angel.. hehee.. Frankly speaking, I didn't sleep well coz i'm without a bolster, and the mattress is too thin.. I didn't have this problem when i was young leh.. This is the same old mattress that I have been using since young.. I woke up with aching back for the next 20+ days.. hahaa..
My mum had Hokkien mee Lor + Soup for breakfast, I had Char Kuey teow~
And of coz, my beloved Apom Apom!
I've been my fav snack since young.. My aunties told me that when I was young, I was made to order this Apom Apom for the 1st time by myself.. I told the seller, 'Auntie, give me 2 Apom Apom without chilli' (in hokkien) Everyone almost died laughing.. Coz Apom Apom doesn't contains chilli, and its impossible that Apom Apom contains chilli.. Its as ridiculous as PM Lee's Mee Siam Mai Hum.. LOL Anyway, seems like Darrielle likes this Apom Apom as well.. :D
On our way back, we saw a car being parked in a ridiculous way..
Singapore got meh? LOL..
After that, my mum brought some Lala back and I cooked it.. But Penang's lala looks different from Singapore's lala..
Oh~ Darrielle also learned a new way of crying!
Makes people feel like she damn poor thing like that lo.. hahaa..
The next day, my cousin (frankly speaking I got ALOT of cousins.. hahaa..) came down from Butterworth and brought us to Tesco for shopping..
See Darling in songkok..
I hooted 2 'Mamy Poko Jumbo Pack 66 pieces' home.. CHEAP! only around $47RM each.. :D
My 3rd aunt made my cousin bring a ubber ultra rocker for Darling..
OMG.. look at her thighs.. I think she inherit them from me lo.. big fat thighs.. hais.. Her diapers are all tight at the leg there, and loose at the waistband there.. hahaa..
And my cousin brought his son and wife over for visit in the evening~
Awww~~ This is JunQi, and he is 2 months older than Darling.. He seems like a soft tempered boy.. When he is unhappy, he goes 'mmmmmmmmm mammammmamm' whereas Darling jus start screaming immediately if she is unhappy..
Something random, take a look at the flat i live..
They tear down the slums opposite where I lived, and built new flats there..
to be continued




