September 24, 2008 8:06 AM
I had been bringing Darrielle to work for more than one week now.. Everyday in train, she will disturb those fellow commuters, touch touch here, touch touch there, if not just smile or stare at people.. Occasionally, she turns into a crazy screaming baby.. hahaa.. People are always kind enough to play with her.. Then everyday, we get people coming to exclaim how cute or lovely is HE.. LOL.. yeah~ everyone though Darrielle is a boy.. But nevertheless I'm still a proud mommy becoz of her..
Darling asleep in the sling..
See Darrielle's very crossed face..
Then sometimes, i let her sit in the chair when i think i'm carrying her for too long..

Anyway, i stopped bringing her to work since Wednesday coz me and my mum decide it might be better for her to stay home coz at home, she is in her walker, she can walk around, explore things.. but my office is too small for an additional walker already.. So, im only going to bring her to work on Saturdays, since i'm working half day..
I know my blog is lacking of updates.. But i was juz so so so lazy.. hahaa..
Anyway, watch Darrielle's food adventure when she was in Penang..
She ate even more like things than that.. now, she sometimes eat off our plate.. as long as we think the food is soft enough to swallow, we let her try.. kekeke.. I know its bad.. =P
BTW, i'm designing some breastfeeding advocating rompers for babies.. If i sell, would ppl support me?




