<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11537554?origin\x3dhttp://ourlittledarlinggirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
August 19, 2008 9:50 PM



The love of breastfeeding, the bond, its quite indescribable.. Some kind of feeling and bond that people who are not breastfeeding or doesn't have the chance to, cannot understand.. I know that cause when i'm bottle feeding my Darling, i don't feel a thing, just wanna get it over and done with.. But when my Darling latches on, I can just hold her there, pat her tiny butt, massage her chubby thighs, stroke her cheeks, kiss her fingers, count her toes or just simply gaze at her, or doze off to sleep with her dozing off to sleep in my arms, on my breast.. Yes, the satisfaction I get, when I know she is getting her satisfaction from me..

I'm obsessed with breastfeeding.. I don't know what makes me obsessed with breastfeeding but it just does.. I love to know and be assured that i'm providing the definite best for my Darling. I love to know she gets comfort from the sucking motion, from the precious 'liquid gold' that fills up her tummy and nourish her, and familiar scent of my body.. But even with all this reasons, i still cannot pinpoint why am I so obsessed with breastfeeding my baby.. Even those midnight feeds, sore nipple, discouragement from others, breast rejection, I still keep pushing on.. Yes, I know I will keep pushing on, all the way until the day Darling tells me personally that she has had enough of my milk, and she wants them no more.. Be it 2 years later, or 5 years later, I will leave it up to her to stop.. Yes.. I would push on, coz the satisfied look on her face after a good feed made it all worth it.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment