<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11537554?origin\x3dhttp://ourlittledarlinggirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
August 19, 2008 10:07 PM



See, I'm all packed up.. one single luggage for me my mum and Darrielle

Before we really goes off, just do some last post coz I might be at Penang, 18days without personal computer..



See my alien baby, my mum let her try the kids' sunglass that day at Kiddy Palace..

Then just now, my bro wore Darling's pants over her head.. She looks so funny..







The last pic, she looks so blur.. LOL

I gotta go off to sleep now.. The flt is 10.35am at Senai Airport JB tomolo morning.. Gotta wake up at 6+am to get ready, thn just whisk sleeping Darrielle off.. Hope she will sleep all the way.. Keeping my fingers crossed..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment