<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11537554?origin\x3dhttp://ourlittledarlinggirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
July 9, 2008 5:45 PM

Shirley and I had been talking about putting tattoo on our body..

I have been trying to think of a design and a area that I love and would not regret... After all, tattoo is for life..

Finally I figure out something..

I would put Darling Darrielle's name in ambigram, down at the bottom of my backbone..



it will be done vertically.. It looks plain coz this is only the initial design.. The side columns will have some intrigue designs added on.. But wait for me to figure out wat design to add on, it would take years.. haha.. one fine year, I would put Darling Darrielle's name on me.. one fine year, although I don't know when.. haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment