<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11537554?origin\x3dhttp://ourlittledarlinggirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
July 5, 2008 11:54 AM

I've been finding it so hard to get out of bed in the morning, and hard to leave home to go work this whole week.. been so sleepy that i only wake up at 7.15am each morning, 15mins later than normal.. and leaving home at 8.30am, only after tonnes of hugs and kisses with Darling Darrielle before i tear myself away from her.. Watching CSI and Ghost Whisperer until 11pm doesn't helps with the situation.. hahaa.. but its really nice..

My dark circle are getting horrible.. It happens coz of the late nights going to bed only at 11pm somenight, and also because of the night feeds and me not fall asleep after the night feeds but lying there beside my baby, watching her breathe peacefully, occasionally chuckles or frown in her dream after a satisfied feed.. *YAWNZ*

Finally i went to get a bottle of Fenugreek from the Nature's Farm outlet below my office on Monday.. It worked great for me.. Now, i can pump out more than what Darrielle drinks, easily.. No more bruised breast.. LOL.. I should have tried this earlier..

I can't remember i have said this before, but Darrielle is now 6.3kg.. Yipee! I know, I have been obsessed with breastfeeding and piling on weights on Darling since her birth.. hahaa..

Oh ya.. There is the Super Mummy Audition this sunday @ J8.. I think i would be going.. I'm not 100% sure.. If i am to go, i would need to go and develop a photograph of me and Darrielle together, and one of me myself only.. But... the inferiority in me is acting up.. I'm BIG, as in BIG.. Other mommies who will be going for the audition also are so slim and nice.. I would look like an elephant among the deers.. =( (Yes, i said this to Lynn and Sandy) And.. I have no husband to go with me.. And i would be handling Darrielle alone, all by myself.. and if she decides to act up.. Oh well~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment