<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11537554?origin\x3dhttp://ourlittledarlinggirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
July 2, 2008 10:04 PM

Finally, Darling Darrielle got her jab today... She was screaming even before the jab coz she hates people restricting her movements.. She cried more than the last time.. hmm.. anyway, up till now, there is not fever.. juz gotta keep monitoring.. keeping my fingers crossed..

Lunched at pizzahut today, and got Darling her first toy cause I realise she is starting to pay attention to toys and play with them..



This is the first time Darling Darrielle seen paying attention and playing with the rattles hanging from her rocker chair.. Normally, she don't even look at them, let alone touching and playing with them.. haha.. my girl has grown up..


Darling Darrielle with her toy Giraffi~ You should see her playing with the mane and talking back to the Giraffe when I pretend that the toy is talking to her.. I name it Giraffi.. I would try to video this sometime.. haha..


My pretty girl with shampooed hair during weekend mornings when I'm free to bathe her.. =D


Brought her to Sheng Siong last Sunday for grocery shopping with my mum and my bro.. Its so damn cold so i covered her in her thick romper.. hahaa

She was 5.9kg last week coz she was still sick.. she is 6.3kg today.. =) i'm please with her weight gain.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment