<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11537554?origin\x3dhttp://ourlittledarlinggirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
June 28, 2008 10:11 PM

It've been a long day and I'm !$!#%@%@$% tired!

Met up with my BFFs and my mum + Darrielle at Causeway Point today after work.. It've been months since I last seen Ash, + Adrian.. Shopping around, had Lunch at Dian Xiao Er.. Shopped around again, had an early lunch at Jacks Place when Adrian arrived.. Finally had es'cargo again.. Ordered fresh oyster also, but its not that tasty and fresh as the ones I tried last Christmas during my company's buffet lunch (I was pregnant with Darrielle then).. Those back then was big, yummy, fresh and naturally salty..


Shirley(My Darling's ubber chio Godmama), Ash (My BFF also, the other BFF is Shirley), and Adrian(the only kind and nice one there who always say nice things to me instead of putting me down like my dear Mum and BFFs do)


Mummy Amulet with Baby Amulet (She is in oversized thick romper, a gift from my colleague from China, cause Causeway point is cold and Darrielle have sensitive nose..)


The 3 of them totally adores Darrielle, especially Unker Adrian and Godmama Shirley


My sweet Darling.. But she looks like a boy.. hahahaa..

My mum is there.. but she refuse to take picture coz she say her hair is messy.. hahaa.. so vain.. =P I love my mum and Darling..

Hoping to see my BFFs and Adrian more often!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment