<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11537554?origin\x3dhttp://ourlittledarlinggirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
June 19, 2008 1:22 PM

I'm having lunch and headache right now..

I read FP, and saw a girl when through abortion a few days ago, when her baby is 19 weeks old.. Her excuse? coz she is still schooling and her parents don't know.. The way she talks she is only concern about herself.. The nurse told her she had a little boy.. I look at Sandy's baby girl, Sandy is also as young as her, yet Phoebe is given a chance to come into this world.. But that girl, she murdered her own child when she is everything to her baby.. I dunno wat to say, i'm trying to control my anger.. I remember at week 20, i saw Darrielle swallowing on the screen during the detail scan, her mischevious legs keep kicking and kicking the sonographer have a hard time trying to scan her properly.. I look at my baby, I think of the poor little boy that have been murdered by his own mother.. By 5th month, a baby can hear everything from inside us.. Did the little boy hear his mother talking about killing him? Doing registration at KKH, preparing to murder him? Did he feel sad that his first love ever is betraying him like this? Karma is definitely sleeping.. If not, that girl will die a horrible death to be so inhumane.. People like her who don't know how to respect and cherish life as a life doesn't deserve to have any kids in future..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment