<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11537554?origin\x3dhttp://ourlittledarlinggirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
June 10, 2008 8:08 PM

Haiz.. time flies, I'm going back to work tomolo.. I don't know how would I cope without Darrielle beside me.. Last time, I would feel her stretch, kick, move inside me when I'm working, when I tries to sleep in the train.. But tomolo onwards, I would be all alone.. I would miss her so much.. :(

Brought a Ear Scan thermometer today as Darling is going to get her 3rd month vaccination soon, and as according the the nurse, she is very likely to get feverish.. So needed this to keep track of her temperature..



$78.. Kiddy Palace is having 15% discount storewide!

My brother brought a Osim Usqueeze today.. He find it nice, but I think it hurts.. Especially when it rolls and squeeze my ankles.. *ouch*

Let Darling Darrielle tries the Fisherprice Baby Bouncer today.. She seems to love it.. There is this thing call 'calming vibrations' that copies the vibration on car rides..



Isn't it lovely? It can take weight up to 11.3KG..

SGD $89 wor.. I didn't buy it yet.. Still considering whether to get it or not.. Coz I'm considering the Fisherprice baby gym too.. hmmm..

Some pictures of my very sleepy Darling juz waking up..





0 Comments:

Post a Comment