May 25, 2008 5:56 PM
Sharing some funny shits here~
Ah ah ah ah..
Y'all know I'm called The Count
Because I really love to *TOOT*
Sometimes I sit and *TOOT* all day~ Hahaa..
But dah~ Sometimes I get carried away~~~
I *TOOT* slowly slowly slowy getting faster,
once I started *TOOT*ing, it's really hard to stop
Hey~ Faster faster~ It is so exciting!
I could *TOOT* forever
*TOOT until I drop~ hur!
1234 1234 1234 12 I love *TOOT*ing whatever the amount~ HAHA!
1234 hey yeh yeh yeh hey yeh yeh yeh 1234 12 thats the song of The Count
I *TOOT* the spiders on the wall~
I *TOOT* the cobwebs in the hall~
I *TOOT* the candles on the shelves~
When I'm alone I *TOOT* myself~
Oh Yeah~
I *TOOT* slowly slowly slowy getting faster,
once I started *TOOT*ing, it's really hard to stop
HAHA!
Faster faster~ It is so exciting!
I could *TOOT* forever
*TOOT until I drop~ hoho~
1234 1234 1234 12 I love *TOOT*ing whatever the amount~ HAHA!
1234 hey yeh yeh yeh hey yeh yeh yeh 1234 12 thats the song of The Count
*TOOT*




