<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11537554?origin\x3dhttp://ourlittledarlinggirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
May 28, 2008 9:52 PM

Brought a pair of new heels yesterday.. It've been like around 10 months since I last wore heels.. Am going back to work soon, in 2 weeks time.. How time flies.. I remember feeling like I'm on leave forever when I just gave birth.. I thought I got all the time in the world to have Darling Darrielle beside me.. But now, I'm leaving her to go back to work soon... Haiz.. I would definitely miss her terribly at work.. :(

Started pumping out my milk and gave it to her from 8am to 7.30pm.. Seriously, I hate pumping.. Tonnes of work like washing and sterilising bottles, pump parts, have to warm up milk before giving it to Darrielle, have to gauge how much to give, have to heartpain and pour away the leftover when she didn't finish her nan nan.. I would love to do latch on anything man! *Phew

Went swimming to day.. I'm so tired now.. I've been around a year since I last swam.. =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment