<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11537554?origin\x3dhttp://ourlittledarlinggirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
May 2, 2008 8:03 PM

Been so lazy to blog.. Start to bring Darrielle out more and more often since her full month..

Brought Darrielle to Woodlands Polyclinic on Monday to have her second dose of HepB injection..


Darling Darrielle sleeping peacefully in the arms of her Ah ma, unaware of the impending 'pain'...



I was so nervous while waiting as I myself is someone who is terrified of jabs.. Someone taught me to breastfeed her while taking the jab as it would help sooth her alot.. My poor Darling.. When the jab goes in, her whole face turns super duper red, and unlatches to cry, but no sound can come out.. I remember I used to cry like this when I was in extreme pain when I was very young.. *heartpain* But ok la.. The cry only last for less than 2 min.. After that, she went back to my breast and suck like crazy.. My sweet girl has gained 1.2kg from her birth weight, and grew 3cm longer..

Met up with Huili and little Anniston at Causeway Point on May Day Eve.. Had lunch at Delifrance, then shop around for awhile.. After that, we went to Gelare to have ice-cream waffle.. *lick* I need to use both my hands to eat, so I can't carry Darling.. I left her on the seat beside me to sleep..


She slept this way too in Delifrance..

But the little boy next table was crying loudly away.. And Darrielle shows signs of joining in the 'party', so I got no choice but to let her sleep on my lap and when the boy's cries gets loud, I cover her ears with my hand..



Yes.. she sleeps like this on my lap, right under the table.. hahahaa..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment