<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11537554?origin\x3dhttp://ourlittledarlinggirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
May 20, 2008 8:29 PM

Went to Causeway Point today to developed Darrielle's photo.. I realised that i only have soft copy of our memories, and if one day, my CPU crash, or photobucket or friendster close down, i'll never have those moments before me again.. So I hurried and developed them into hard copies..

I bumped into Lynn, Amberlyn, Sandy, Phoebe, BingXue, and Solomon at Causeway Point.. I recognised Lynn at the first look, but she recognised my mum at the first look.. hahah... Coz i was all sloppy, without make up + with specs.. haha.. I had Darrielle in my sling..

Its the first time i bring Darrielle out in sling.. I put her in sitting position, but my mum warned me that its not good to put young babies in sitting position for long if not the baby will grow up with weak spine n hunched back.. Anyone knows how true is that? So i put her in cradle position, but im not good at it, and Darrielle hates it too.. haiz.. I'm better with sitting position leh.. =(

After that, we went home and made dinner.. I made sushi for dinner tonight..







Enjoy~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment