<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11537554?origin\x3dhttp://ourlittledarlinggirl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
April 26, 2008 12:04 PM

Brought Darrielle to UOB to opened a joint account yesterday, and banked in all the remaining money I saved for us the moment I know of my pregnancy, and add in all her Angbao money... I got a Humphrey Gold Coin from UOB as a gift.. hehee



Approached DBS at first.. But their funny rule that only children aged 5 and above can have their individual account, and even if to have to jointed account between me and Darrielle, they would require me to pass my 21st birthday.. And even so, its a trust account, and there would be no ATM card issued, and if I need to do any withdrawal, I would need to bring my IC to DBS bank counter to withdraw. DUMB! Super troublesome lo.. Can't imagine myself queuing at the counter when I need the money for emergencies.. grr..

Anyway, I amazed with how much money I managed to save when I used to spend all I have before I got pregnant.. And yes, I would continue saving now, the money would be for emergencies if Darrielle is sick or what, or use it for her education when she needs to go to school..

And oh~ My computer monitor had broke down... Damn sian.. Had ordered a new one from my ex-colleague's hubby.. Dunnoe when will I receive it.. Using my brother's laptop now.. Argh.. Life without internet is so boring.. So i called Starhub and added the Star Chinese Movies channel to my SCV subscription this morning... Watching 我的失意男友 now... 3rd time I watched it.. Touching show..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment